EMERGENCY CALL/NURSE CALL MANAGEMENT APPLICATION
OUR EMERGENCY CALL/NURSE CALL SYSTEM IMPROVES RESIDENT AND PATIENT SAFETY AS WELL AS OVERALL LEVEL OF CARE.
The MRC Emergency Call/Nurse Call Management System ensures the highest level of security and safety for residents and employees. The MRC system is fully supervised 24/7. Any component or system breakdown is automatically detected by MRC, and the technical personnel is advised. MRC Networks’ Emergency Call/Nurse Call System is available in wired and wireless versions.
OUR EMERGENCY/NURSE CALL MANAGEMENT APPLICATION IS AN INNOVATIVE SOLUTION FOR:
The MRC Nurse Call System is:
- Highly flexible
- Completely supervised 24/7
- Can be managed on site or in a remote data center.
- Can manage several Emergency Call/Nurse Call systems at a time
- Relay crucial information including residents name, room number and location
- Customizable and standard reports can be generated on demand or automatically (alarm logs, statistical analysis and trends)
- Includes real-time location techniques that determine the location of any resident, at any time, with unprecedented accuracy.
- Wireless Emergency Call/Nurse Call system available
OUR SOLUTION IS ABLE TO:
- Optimize employer workflow
- Improve patient care & satisfaction with care environment
- Improve caregiver efficiency & satisfaction in work setting
- Increase nurse awareness as they are kept in the loop on relevant events in the facility
- Provide analytics for smarter real-time tech and response times (all events are recorded)
BUILT FOR SAFETY AND PEACE OF MIND
THE FOUR CRUCIAL FEATURES OF THE MRC EMERGENCY/NURSE CALL SOLUTION
WEARABLE AND END USER DEVICES:
MRC’s Emergency Call/Nurse Call System end user devices are activated by patients and residents in case of an emergency or when help is requested. The MRC system supports a multitude of devices and wireless options are also available.
The servers are the principal component of the Emergency Call/Nurse Call Solution. The server hosts the main application which manages all the functions of the system like sorting the emergency calls and managing events, communications, and reports.
The Emergency Call/Nurse Call notification system provides all the information required on the various events and the actions to be undertaken by the employees, the administration and the technical services in order to best serve the residents and patients.